Tuesday 8 November 2011

Cake Decorating Classes-Part 1

I have been very busy for the past few weeks. Doing what you ask. Well I have just completed a 4 week cake decorating course! Now I must admit the course was only once a week and only for 2 hours and it covered fairly basic techniques but I loved it. For years I have struggled with everything icing related. I have struggles with making icing, putting it in the bag, fitting the tips to the bag and of course piping. Well I’m happy to say I have overcome this struggle and am now much more handy around a piping bag. Over the next few weeks I will post some more entries about the basic tips and tricks to cake decorating that I have picked up,  but for now I thought I would leave you with some pictures. Just remember that before this course I was truly horrible so these photos are a BIG improvement for me.

 
Practice makes perfect! (1st class)

The end result (1st class)

No comments:

Post a Comment